Dies ist eine alte Version des Dokuments!
The Junior Developer Guide
Adrian Kosmaczewski - Being a Developer after 40
Written by excellent Developer, Speaker, Trainer and Nerd Adrian Kosmaczewski about his journey, some very good advices for (junior) devs in general and a LOAD of good book recommendations/articles.
- Dealers of Lightning by Michael A. Hiltzik
- Revolution in the Valley by Andy Hertzfeld
- The Cathedral and the Bazaar by Eric S. Raymond
- The Success of Open Source by Steven Weber
- The Old New Thing by Raymond Chen
- The Mythical Man Month by Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
- Peopleware by Tom DeMarco and Tim Lister
- The Psychology of Software Programming by Gerald M. Weinberg
- Facts and Fallacies of Software Engineering by Robert L. Glass
- The Design of Everyday Things by Don Norman
- Agile!: The Good, the Hype and the Ugly by Bertrand Meyer
- Rework by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- Geekonomics by David Rice
David Bray - Loyalty and .. (Series)
Good piece on the importance of a professional Network Loyalty and your Network (Part 2)
Scott Hanselmann - I'm a phony
Pieter Hintjens - Confessions of a Necromancer
Stuff that's important to read
Michael Simons - Good Read
A collection of articles, books and quotes that may help to become a better developer